Goodwood / Revival with a pram.

Dynamic Turtle

Not a silver cross jobby but wondering whether it practical to take those things on a bus and to push it atound the event all day. First time with a baby so not sure how it works. Will she need ear defenders?? Reticent to drive there from sw london given the horror traffick on the M3. Also looking like it might be a bit damp and grey...

Thanks guys :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Drove there from Richmond a couple of years back (FOS) met the zed chaps early around 6am and left a little early to avoid the traffic and was fine.

It is quite 'grassy' from what I remember? Some concrete parts but also grassy areas - noise wise, FOS was pretty noisy, but you can wander about in the garages/pit areas back from the track.

• Like 1

Revival is a completely different venue to FOS its period racing with everything set up that way around the circuit. Pathways are very undulating and bumpy (flint and chalk) once you get beyond the start line all the way round the track. Resembles an old uneven farm road. Ear defenders at that age are a must (its very noisy). There will be prams of course, just hope you have a good set of springs. Will be there myself Sunday so enjoy.

Been going for 15 years now, never miss it. One of my favourite days out all year.

Edited by Payco