New York advice

stevie_350z

I took Sarah up the empire state, it was quite windy when you go to different sides and that came as a shock!

You have to do it at night though, the view is harder to see, but much more romantic :teeth:

HA HA HA HA HA ... please stop... my sides are splitting ha ha ha ha ha LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I took Sarah up the empire state, it was quite windy when you go to different sides and that came as a shock!

You have to do it at night though, the view is harder to see, but much more romantic :teeth:

HA HA HA HA HA ... please stop... my sides are splitting ha ha ha ha ha LMAO

What? Im just warning Stevie of the hurricane wind that could follow at any given time :thumbs:

What? Im just warning Stevie of the hurricane wind that could follow at any given time :thumbs:

stop it... stop it please.... cant take no more ha ha ha ha ha lmao

Im sure you have been there Jay? Maybe not with a girl though ;)

Im sure you have been there Jay? Maybe not with a girl though ;)

Ive never seen your Empire State mate :lol::p;)

Slightly serious note:- It is a Leap Year so be very careful on all fronts, who knows what is in mind :wacko:

I'm guessing you've been to NY before, but if not lifts in I think Marriot are worth a visit along with brunch, small amusement. I found UN tour more interesting than I thought, but then that might be expectations being low.

Little Italy fantastic food and really good fun especially with a local, cab it to and fro though.

Been to Chinatown with the daughter of the supplier of equipment to the restaurants, really great service for some reason, great food too. Worth a visit if you like that type of food.

Shopping shopping shopping you will undoubtedly have to endure, sorry dure should be replaced by joy.

Ground Zero should be visited.

I'm lucky in that I have a friend who's apartment and own roof garden overlooks Central Park and knows lots of locals, suggest you make friends with hotel staff really fast, lots of good recommendations will follow

;)

Cant beat this view though B)

n513037364_80955_626.jpg

n513037364_80925_1157.jpg

Serious note, i agree with you Zummer, loads of great places to get food and stuff yourself.

In the east village, there is a little mexican that Sarah and I went to, ill dig out the name as it was amazing

I took my Ex Girlfriend back in 2003 & we had a great time.

If you can try to book into a Hotel called Thirty-Thirty.

It's about 3/4 blocks from the Empire State Building & you can see it as soon as you come out the Hotel Entrance :)

I recommend it to anyone.

Deffinitley somewhere you have to see at least once in your life.

Dont know if I'll go back now I've discovered how wonderful Washington DC is to visit but I might pitch the idea to the current Girlfriend after our trip to Florida to in April.

Neil