Android TV Box - Kodi - Any users?

nixy

I have just bought an android tv box and currently getting to grips with it. It's a minefield! Managing to use it ok so far but it's more by trial and error. Got a couple of issues and wondered if we had any experts on here? I did manage to stream MotoGP on Sunday which was a success!

I'm no expect by any stretch of the imagination. However have a Google and install the 'Exodus' plugin for Kodi. TV, movies etc etc all at your finger tips.

I'd also recommend getting the Kodi Remote app for your phone. I got mine for the App Store for free, not sure if there is an Android phone version (Would have though so) :D

Zemtv ftw. :)

Watch all my sport through zemtv on sport365. Streams all live sports across the globe.

I discovered Zemtv after a bit of googling at the weekend and watched MotoGP uninterrupted on Sunday (my internet connection is not the best). Good find!

I could do with an idiots guide really. Whilst I'm sure the forums are great, they do use quite a bit of technobabble. I quite like technology so I've managed to find my way around it and have lots of addons like Exodus, SALTS etc but I'm the sort of person that likes to actually understand a bit more about it. I can't get Phoenix to work for example - it gets as far as 50% when getting a source then just flicks off. I had a similar problem with Exodus and Salts but discovered I could extend the timeout on those and now they are fine. I need a 'for dummies' book!