[ SOLD] 2004 350z - GT - spec

Maddog

As much as i am enjoying my 350Z i need a little bit more luggage space for traveling

While i'm back for Christmas there might be someone looking for a nice 350z while i'm on the lookout for a Skyline 350GT.

Here she is:

I bought the Car in Jan 2016

Two previous owners.With Good History

2004 350Z GT - Spec - Manual - Silver (KYO G)

64000 Miles, Most of the mileage i've done has been motorway to and from Germany running 100+ octane

Discs and pads all round

Diff Oil

Gearbox Oil

Engine oil and Filters

Aux Belts

Bosch Spark Plugs

Stubby Ariel

Horsham Developments Grounding Kit

D1 Spec Throttle Control

Rear Parking Sensors

Pioneer satnav media system

Replaced OEM Satnav Screen Cubby Hole

Nvidia Dual Stainless exhaust system, Purchased from another member on the forum

De-cats supplied as i haven't changed the mapping to the up-rev.

Rear Boot Spoiler

Other than these few changes the car is stock standard.

Battle Scars to the Bumpers.

I received a very kind parking scar to the rear left lower quarter panel which i had an emergency repair done to seal out the winter conditions, needs a final paint matching, otherwise there's no rust that i've seen around the bodywork

Rear tyres needed replacing so i put a couple of new winter tyres on the rear (budget) As i've been working in Europe.

Some more photos to follow.

With new MOT

£5900.00 ONO

Located Farnborough, GU14 Areacbrampcar%20017_zpsgbznxytd.jpgcbrampcar%20015_zps5zil0tq9.jpgcbrampcar%20014_zpsxhopdjcn.jpgcbrampcar%20023_zpspqtmafhm.jpgcbrampcar%20014_zpsrarjcakm.jpgcbrampcar%20013_zpsw6hqs39z.jpgcbrampcar%20004_zpsisakfejz.jpgcbrampcar%20008_zpsjvufvx0e.jpgcbrampcar%20003_zpsasn5l0ka.jpg

spoiler%20001_zpsjfwmjvas.jpg

spoiler%20002_zps2r0ruye3.jpg

Edited by Maddog

Postponing the sale of my Zed as i'm taking her to Germany for a little while,

So time for an oil and filter change, a quick over all check and then hit the Autobahns.

When you say a little while do you mean 6 months as you previously mentioned?

I'm going to lock this FS thread then but just PM myself or one of the other team members whenever you want this unlocked.

Enjoy Germany btw. :thumbs:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...