Ark Grip and speed bumps?

Fluke

I am still torn between the Nvidia and the Ark Grip, but am edging towards the Ark system. From photos' I have seen, they look as if they hang very low. Does anyone that has the Ark Grip fitted suffer from them scraping on speed bumps etc..?

Mine doesnt but my car is standard height , i seem to recall the Invidia on my last car was about the same but lower further down the car where the flange is

P1000823_zpsc81dbfb0.jpg

If you look at the Ark you can see the lowest point is inline with the wheels , so if the wheels go over the exhaust has to , it might catch on one of those pillow type ones but ive never noticed it and there are no marks on it from the previous owner

20160904_104133_zpspnj9uizz.jpg

As above, 99% of the time no issues.

My '70 is lowered 25mm on Eibach's and almost all the time there is no issue with speed bumps. The lowest part of the exhaust is right inline with the rear wheels so everything raises up at the same time over the bump.

It has caught once or twice which I think was A) the silly centre of the road speed bumps, and B) I took it a tiny bit too fast.

But, for the odd risk, the sound and look of the exhaust are more than worth it :D

I have the ARK and am lowered on Teins, no issues. Best looking and sounding exhaust in my opinion for the money.

Photo below to re-assure you.

newz5_zpsc4z3roiw.jpg

I like the look of that. B) I have a charge speed bumper waiting to go on. Have you done anything with the front end?

• Like 1