Fuchs Race Pro S

Rob332

i think the website says everything you need to know:

Fuchs Titan Race Pro S (formerly Silkolene Pro S) is simply one of the best quality engine oils there is! It's a premium, ester / PAO based fully synthetic motor oil formulated to give maximum margins of protection during periods of fast road or competition use.

Pro S was previously available under the Silkolene brand - the engine oil of choice for motorists demanding a premium, ester synthetic engine oil. Pro S has now been re-labeled as Fuchs Titan Race Pro S and offers the same outstanding formulation.

and of silkolene:

The following information applies to both Silkolene Pro S and the rebranded Fuchs Titan Race Pro S product. During the change-over period, you may receive either Silkolene Pro S or Fuchs Titan Race branded product.

so i'd say they were identical - fuchs stuff may be slightly newer, not that that would make a huge difference to a factory sealed container of oil.

• 4 weeks later...
You guys/girls using the Titan Race Pro S mainly Snjur:

Snjur, you really using 10w60? How long you been on that weight?

I have been using it from moment we rebuilded engine, with forged internals, race bearings and went twin turbo. Mainly i change it around 5000 km 6000km. Excellent oil

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk