[SOLD]NISMO LMGT4 CENTRE CAPS x2 - BRAND NEW - £55 POSTED

THUNDERZED

All

I bought these as was planning on getting some LMGT4's but my plans with the ZED are changing so no longer need these.

These are brand new, unused and in original packaging. On ebay they are £70 from Japan.

I will take £55 posted recorded royal mail in the UK only, payment via paypal as goods - no offers thanks. Please PM me as am not on here often.

Sorry pic is upside down....

Thanks,

IMG_8064_zps8gx8ezp4.jpg

• 2 months later...

The ones with the metal clips are like hens teeth (new) When I had my wheels refurbed I just ended polishing mine up. I tried Alex for new and he only had two, so guessing he's after a couple more for a full set. Think all are LMGT4's need the metal clip type ? Not sure which ones use the new rubber ring type ?

Edited by SHEZZA

hmmm.... I bought them on the understanding they fit the Nismo LMGT4 rims and assumed they fit all LMGT4s as genuine nismo items etc...

I see two types are available, the clip ones being discontinued a few years ago as I read a few threads saying this but I have never tried them on a rim as never bought any LM's to test as plans have changed for the car.

• 2 weeks later...