HELP!! needed please! New engine is needed for my 350Z gt 2004

Byron.1

My engine has blown and I need a new one asap. Can any point me in the right direction please?

As dont want to buy off ebay or Internet if I can help it. As would rather through here from a trusted supplier.

Many thanks in advance

I don't know how confident Emperor will be shipping another at the moment, as an on going situation remains unresolved. Clark Motorsport supplies too. :)

I doubt he'll be stopping breaking cars on the basis of one dicky engine.

Christ if selling faulty parts put your business on hold, Eurocarparts would never make a sale! :lol:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey guys

I have none at the moment, but I have a 85k miles car arriving at the end if the month. I have no info on the engine at the moment, but as soon as she arrives I'll do all of my usual tests/videos etc, and keep you posted.

Yes is it very worrying selling additional engines, especially when you have a £1.4k engine out there that is currently not working Eek! But that said, I've been selling these for 6 years or so, and I've had plenty of problems like Pedro's problem before, and so far at least, they've all been resolved and we got them working fine eventually. With what I am hearing from Scotland I am still 99.99% sure it's all going to resolve well soon. Fingers crossed!

Thanks

Jon

• Like 1