Spare parts for sale.

evilscorp

I no longer need these items so sticking them up for sale, I may keep the intercooler for future projects so no ONO,

Vortech V3 03 supercharger front mount intercooler (both sides have one coat of grey primer and one side has matte black coat also an added custom bracket as the original only has one), £100 collected.

IMAG1077_zps1atarwtt.jpg

IMAG1078_zpszwdgcmn2.jpg

Oem spoiler with a small chip/mark in the middle underside, gunmetal grey, £35 collected,

IMAG1074_zpsl3xbkjtj.jpg

IMAG1073_zps6yv0aqdt.jpg

IMAG1075_zpsmistkozx.jpg

Rear wiper and motor, £30 collected.

IMAG1072_zpska4uwwxr.jpg

Edited by evilscorp
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

2004 350z plenum, 105K miles Looks to be in great condition and has been cleaned by previous owner probably.

£52 + postage, Bolts not included as they are in an unsorted messy pile that came with the engine I bought, if you need them I could try to sift through the pile but do not guarantee I have them all. I should have the gasket that can be purchased with this for £5 if needed. PART IS UNTESTED BY MYSELF BUT LOOKS FREE FROM DAMAGE, more pics if needed.

IMAG1292_zps6051bekz.jpg

IMAG1292_zps6051bekz.jpg

IMAG1294_zpso3xrkx35.jpgIMAG1295_zpsdeqykjew.jpg

2003 JDM diff £45 + postage (about £14)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222382935439?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by evilscorp

First dibs was by cascade88, but I am not near England and will not post. Collection only, if this is of no use second Dibs was Stevie aka Chubby Ninja, who can collect this week. The bodykit has been moved out my garage and is on my patio so need it gone soon.

Edited by evilscorp

• 4 months later...