Wow, raspy!

SteveW

Recently sorted out my exhaust woes after collecting bits and pieces for a while. The stock cats had loose heat shields and broken brackets.

The pops and bangs from the new set up are amazing. However, there is a lot of rasp maybe creeping into the realms of ASBO exhaust..

Berks Decats, Motordyne XYZ with HFC and Cobra Non-Res....

I find myself just blipping the throttle to induce pops and bangs as often as possible. I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon but for now it hasn't.

Only time will tell :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B08sDakjUp91dldZWmN4UW9Wb3M

Edited by SteveW

Nice, very similar to my old exhaust setup which I loved even if it was a little droney on the motorway. Only difference was I had some unknown brand of non resonated decats instead. JWT popcharger added a bit to the noise too.

Mine was remapped and I don't really remember getting pops and bangs but I definitely remember the roar past around 3.5k rpms.

• Like 1

Exhaust pops and bangs come as standard on the A45 :D

In fact increasing number of reports about A45 owners being pulled for their 'backfiring' exhausts. :lol: In Oz tickets being issued along ASBO lines - strange in a country that prides itself on having fun :wacko:

I may be drawing my pension, but once a petrolhead....... :teeth:

Exhaust pops and bangs come as standard on the A45 :D

In fact increasing number of reports about A45 owners being pulled for their 'backfiring' exhausts. :lol: In Oz tickets being issued along ASBO lines - strange in a country that prides itself on having fun :wacko:

I may be drawing my pension, but once a petrolhead....... :teeth:

I made the mistake of saying to my friends last night

I suppose we will grow out of cars they all laughed at me lol