Need some new wheels !!

Ollydykins

Hey guys, I've posted quite a lot these few weeks and I apologise 😅

Getting the car wrapped so going to go for a black and orange colour theme (to go with the seats), and after 19's as I've currently got some newly bought 18's on and are no-where near the arches, even with some nice fat tyres. so would like these before lowering :)

Posted some photos of the sort of style?

Opinions ? Recommendations ? Was going to buy a rimblade (protector) if they are all black wheels :)

ded66a1ac23005b07e7cc98ca19af21d.jpg0b73a722ec8d2ca7c7ecc0717502cd13.jpg

Thanks,

Olly

There's some nismo 19s on here but not sure if there as fat as you want I run 9.5 front and 10.5 back and seem perfect on 19 Ray's

With 22 offset those cars in linked pics look like they have wider arches. Are you putting arches on yours or a wide body kit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's some nismo 19s on here but not sure if there as fat as you want I run 9.5 front and 10.5 back and seem perfect on 19 Ray's

With 22 offset those cars in linked pics look like they have wider arches. Are you putting arches on yours or a wide body kit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, oh hey night buddy ;) and nope no change to the kits wide-ness, and I'm after something a little deeper dished ? What you think ?

those 2 type of wheels you posted are very nice but let me tell you it is not easy to get hold of some and also they will be quite pricey

they are probably 19 x 11 / 12 / 13 with probably a negative offset so a few grand easy.... ;)

I second the GTR-D Olly, they look great on a 350z, and so does a deep dish, love it!

Just checked the gtr-d and no

Offence to anyone who has them, they just feel a bit ordinary :/

whats your budget as anything cheap is going to look 'ordinary' or tacky

I second the GTR-D Olly, they look great on a 350z, and so does a deep dish, love it!

Don't really have a budget as such, I'll pay the right amount for the right wheel :) without talking a couple of thousand...

Don't really have a budget as such, I'll pay the right amount for the right wheel :) without talking a couple of thousand...

For adequate sized wheels in non ordinary brand/looks/finishes your going to be looking upwards of £1500 plus tyres

• Like 1

StevoD is bang on. You will struggle to do something outside of the normal upgraded brands for less than £2k and that's without tyres. Went for Rota Gtrs myself and although they are a safe option I luv um. Photo below. Although i wish I had gone for a deeper dish.

newrims_zpsno26cq5p.jpg

I sold a set of those in silver a while ago to valy.

There are a few listings on eBay but they all seem to be 8.5 wide whereas you'd really want a couple of rears at 9.5 wide to get the dish with the finichi's (that is as wide as they go as far as I recall).

• Like 2

I sold a set of those in silver a while ago to valy.

There are a few listings on eBay but they all seem to be 8.5 wide whereas you'd really want a couple of rears at 9.5 wide to get the dish with the finichi's (that is as wide as they go as far as I recall).

Yeah he has mentioned :) !

And yeah that's exactly what this guy had so

Spot on, 9.5 rear, 8.5 front and I can't remember the spacers all round, I was sent the post in a link