Recruiters for Engineering Roles - Help!

GizmoGold

My current company has just decided to make the whole management team redundant and I have a feeling once they're gone the company is going to be a sinking ship.

So can anyone recommend any recruiters who're based around London? I'm currently trawling the web and uploading my CV everywhere/anywhere, but I've always found that recruiters tend to get better results. I've worked within pretty much most industries whilst at this consultancy, so I'd be interested in any kind of discipline.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Edit: I'm currently a consultant engineer and have a degree in Mechanical Engineering. (Have experience in the following fields: Nuclear, Automotive, Process, Production, Design, Defence, Vibration, Monitoring)

Edited by GizmoGold

I work in automotive as a Design Engineer, i think there are some project engineer vacancies at the moment. It depends what type of role you are looking for?

I hope this doesnt sound rude but im interested what does a consult engineer do? i might be able to have a better look for you

thanks

I work in automotive as a Design Engineer, i think there are some project engineer vacancies at the moment. It depends what type of role you are looking for?

I hope this doesnt sound rude but im interested what does a consult engineer do? i might be able to have a better look for you

thanks

Ooo definitely interested! Erm...our main focus is stress analysis and design substantiation, but I've ended up doing projects in totally different areas. For example, I spent a week at JLR's production plant to find ways of improving their efficiency/reducing the amount of faulty cars which leave the line. (It's pretty shocking when you see how many cars come off the line and instantly need a respray or parts of the engine replacing!)

Ooo definitely interested! Erm...our main focus is stress analysis and design substantiation, but I've ended up doing projects in totally different areas. For example, I spent a week at JLR's production plant to find ways of improving their efficiency/reducing the amount of faulty cars which leave the line. (It's pretty shocking when you see how many cars come off the line and instantly need a respray or parts of the engine replacing!)

Haha yeah ;)

Ill pm you....

• Like 1

If you don't mind travelling to Banbury Prodrive are desperate for Mechanical Engineers right now, and you sound like you'd be a good fit!

Turns out that an old employee from my current job currently works there as a principle analysis engineer. I'll definitely check it out =)