Neo headlight tint

Brimstoneboy

• 2 weeks later...

I got the film today :yahoo: ...but my MOT is due this month, so better try putting it on after just in case!

The distinct lack of visibility out of the rear screen due to the louvre would be more of a concern regarding failing an MOT :teeth::stir:

• Like 2

I got the film today :yahoo: ...but my MOT is due this month, so better try putting it on after just in case!

The distinct lack of visibility out of the rear screen due to the louvre would be more of a concern regarding failing an MOT :teeth::stir:

Vans and the fact legally you can have both side mirrors and no rear view i dont think the louves would fail a mot

Edited by StevoD

• 2 weeks later...

I got two rolls of the film, but both rolls were damaged about 3/4 way down so only had one attempt =/ and i struggled to fit it so gave up 😞 I still want it done, but will go to a professional with decent tint and not the cheapest from China ðŸ˜

Edited by GizmoGold

I've got enough left for one headlight, so I'll take a photo tomorrow to show the effect on the headlight. I really like the look, so a tad annoyed I ruined the sheet.

I took a pic a while back when I was trying to straighten it...but I'll get the other pic up tomorrow.

AD480E85-D212-4E2D-90D8-7C3E0E1E6024_zpsuhkgizeh.jpg

• Like 1

I fitted this just after Niss show I had already got it but ran out of time. It's very difficult to fit for some reason the driver side was straight forward first time but it took me and Mrs 3 attempts on the passengers, you have to stretch it loads when fitting I post pics up later it looks good and doesn't lose light at night :thumbs:

• Like 2

I fitted this just after Niss show I had already got it but ran out of time. It's very difficult to fit for some reason the driver side was straight forward first time but it took me and Mrs 3 attempts on the passengers, you have to stretch it loads when fitting I post pics up later it looks good and doesn't lose light at night :thumbs:

Where did you get the tint from? Might give it another go =)