Colour Coded 350Z Carpets

Erni902

Just had a quick browse online as my boot carpet was cut up to accommodate the audio install. Since removing this I needed a new carpet and came across a whole set of colour coded ones. They look good and the quality seems good too. No idea how long they will last but they are a cracking fit and look and feel durable. Only time will tell I suppose. Although yes I bought them from Ebay they were from a UK supplier and not China. They were around the £50 mark and I had to ask especially for the orange ones and they took a few days to make up. Here they are:

20160809_190249_zpsguysldce.jpg

20160809_190303_zpscm59j02k.jpg

20160809_190314_zpsxztp2bpr.jpg

The logo on the boot carpet doesnt look straight in the pic but this is only because it was rolled up. Once the carpet has been fitted for a while and flattened out it will look as it should.

That looks decent, what's the thickness like? And 50 for all 3, thats a bargain!

They do look good. The blue and red ones look fantastic in the pictures they have listed. The thickness is pretty impressive to be honest. The previous owner had purchased some universal orange mats from Halfords which looked ok but kept moving around under the pedals which is not ideal and they were pretty thin compared to these. They certainly look and feel like they will last

Hope they stay flat as they look very smart, cant tolerate curly whirly mats. You need a colour coded Royal steering wheel re trim now to finish the interior look. Here's mine fyi.

New%20Wheel_zpsaoqmuirg.jpg

Edited by Payco

My mats are starting to look a bit tatty. Can you please post a link for the UK supplier, mate?

Hi mate, the link below will take you to an auction for the blue mats but they do all sorts of colours. If the link doesnt work just search on ebay for the member wercarmats. £44.99 plus £8.50 postage:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Blue-SUPER-VELOUR-Car-Mats-Nissan-350Z-350Z-Logos-Boot-Mat/201600673607?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D37256%26meid%3Dcd7df01fb7a34e179dfc98a378101809%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D201622604013

Hope they stay flat as they look very smart, cant tolerate curly whirly mats. You need a colour coded Royal steering wheel re trim now to finish the interior look. Here's mine fyi.

Whacked my toolbox on top of the mat so it has flattened it. Took a bit of weight purely because of the thickness of the mats but now flat so all good. Hmm that does look good, certainly would go with the orange stitching in my seats too. Maybe one for the future.

My mats are starting to look a bit tatty. Can you please post a link for the UK supplier, mate?

Hi mate, the link below will take you to an auction for the blue mats but they do all sorts of colours. If the link doesnt work just search on ebay for the member wercarmats. £44.99 plus £8.50 postage:

http://www.ebay.co.u...sd=201622604013

Whacked my toolbox on top of the mat so it has flattened it. Took a bit of weight purely because of the thickness of the mats but now flat so all good. Hmm that does look good, certainly would go with the orange stitching in my seats too. Maybe one for the future.

Thanks for the link, dude :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...