Went out today to shoot for Tarmac Sportz

veeg33

Some phone pics...... Proper pics (DSLR) will be sent to Chris soon after I've selected them tomorrow......

Went to few locations (top secret)

76fab8e0a364c73db104ba9fed7ef48b.jpg

dc45ed0288b9ba14ef4f4570ae02ae51.jpg

This is my favourite but doesn't really show off the new front lip

9df8d4d24e582d41a89360c6ed6fbf1c.jpg

Where was the "secret location" then Veeg as it looks like a set from "The Walking Dead". :scare::lol:

All you need is a few zombies mooching around and a guy with an AK shooting from behind the barbed wire fence & you're there. :D

Zed looks great. B)

• Like 1

Where was the "secret location" then Veeg as it looks like a set from "The Walking Dead". :scare::lol:

All you need is a few zombies mooching around and a guy with an AK shooting from behind the barbed wire fence & you're there. :D

Zed looks great. B)

Lol, that's actually where people usually go for 'special' business. Since it's early in the morning, no business going on.

Disclaimer: I found this place whilst driving pass, not when I'm doing business. :scare::ninja:

Lol, that's actually where people usually go for 'special' business. Since it's early in the morning, no business going on.

I don't understand what you mean by "special" business? :shrug: ...do you mean "special" deliveries? like UPS or something? :dry:

Maybe you should explain in more detail and use pictures if you need to. ;)

:lol:

Note: That was a joke ~ I get what you mean and do not put naughty pics up or you may get in trouble. :teeth:

• Like 1

Maybe you should have kept on driving past....looks a bit of a dump to me. :surrender:

It is but I think that's the point.

Basically to create a contrast between the good looking, well polished car and the dark, dirty back drop. ;)

Sorry, but it doesnt work for me.