HR - Springs and Uprev remap - Experience please?

N4eay

Hi all,

Just after some real life experience from those who have replace OEM springs with the likes of Eibach and Tein on OEM shocks, is there a noticeable improvement on bounce / body control? Is the ride still comfortable? All I'm looking for is to improve the body control when going over bumps at speed and changing direction quickly.

Secondly can anyone comment on their experience with upreving an HR engine, I wont be improving the induction system, I currently run a cobra cat back system, not looking to change any other components, is a uprev worth the investment?

Many thanks

Nick

Not had my car mapped but owned a ZX6R which I went to town on, bought a full titanium exhaust, K&N and Dyno jet power commander 3 usb, had it fully mapped on a rolling road and gained 12 bhp at the wheel, after the map it was 122 bhp at the wheel.

Bike weighed 160kg and only thing I noticed was slightly and I mean slightly better mid range. Reckon an Uprev gaining you 12-15 bhp at best with a catback exhaust on a car that weighs circa 1500kgs is absolutely pointless your never gonna feel a difference in my opinion. My two cents anyway.