Veilside Wing 350z

Conlonl

By that do you mean big? Brute means looks odd or? I mean my car has rear diffuser side skirts and front lip doesn't really look stock and it currently has duck tail which I think is rank, only spoiler I like really and hoping because my car is black it won't look too odd

It will look odd. It will look like you've taken the wing off a cessna and glued it on your car. A 350z with a complete failside kit can pull it off, JUST, but only because it makes everything wide in proportion to everything else.

It will look odd. It will look like you've taken the wing off a cessna and glued it on your car. A 350z with a complete failside kit can pull it off, JUST, but only because it makes everything wide in proportion to everything else.

also needs legit wheels

not always 2013-sema-2004-nissan-350z-141.jpg

Dan just hates it as it was in a fast and furious film

KILL IT WITH FIRE

I hate to agree with Fanny and as much as i appreciate the time and effort, why leave the doors black, just looks like he has just picked up a 2nd hand pair and waiting to get them sprayed. However it is good to see someone justifying the build with some proper alloys :)

• Like 2

not always 2013-sema-2004-nissan-350z-141.jpg

Dan just hates it as it was in a fast and furious film

KILL IT WITH FIRE

I hate to agree with Fanny and as much as i appreciate the time and effort, why leave the doors black, just looks like he has just picked up a 2nd hand pair and waiting to get them sprayed. However it is good to see someone justifying the build with some proper alloys :)

I bet they're carbon fibre and he wants to show them off. Same with the pillars, boot hatch and roof.

Edit, I must say, with decent wheels and a nice suspension drop, the kit does look TONS better than most of the ones I've seen in the flesh.

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 4