She is a keeper.

Banz

So after driving my missus around with the Zed for 2 weeks. She is asking.

1. Is the exhaust always this loud in a sports car?

2. Can we get a real car when we move to California?

3. Why is the car so unstable(my guess is the suspension is hard and too bumpy for her liking).

4. Look at that Mercedes coupe , it looks very comfy.

5. You do know we need a SUV?

6. What, we going to Scotland in this POS?

Number 6 :lol:

So after driving my missus around with the Zed for 2 weeks. She is asking.

1. Is the exhaust always this loud in a sports car?

2. Can we get a real car when we move to California?

3. Why is the car so unstable(my guess is the suspension is hard and too bumpy for her liking).

4. Look at that Mercedes coupe , it looks very comfy.

5. You do know we need a SUV?

6. What, we going to Scotland in this POS?

And to those you just follow up with your own questions/statement to her...

1. Do you always have to be so loud at home when I'm watching *insert favourite sport/TV programme here*?

2. Can we get a real car when we move to California, preferably a big block V8 Hemi?

3. Why do you need another *insert: handbag/pair of shoes/purse/earings/dress etc*?

4. Look at that Mercedes Coupe, it costs more than I'd spend on a car without first spoiling you my darling.

5. You do know SUV's are more dangerous as they're prone to rollover crashes unlike sports cars?

6. What, I'm going to Scotland with you!? :dry::shrug:

Disclaimer: I do not actually advise you mention any of those to your Mrs. :D

• Like 2

Well. I've lost the GF already.

Touch and go with the Z but probably go.

I'll be fat, single and driving a 15 year old diesel clio soon.

One of my old mates broke up with his Mrs at Christmas ~ got two kids with her as well so was very upsetting and messy for him I'm sure (lost the house to her in the end as she has the kids) but he's now got his own place again, see's the kids on weekends & has just started a proper relationship with a new girl he met.

Don't sweat it Gareth honestly, ...things will get better I'm sure. ;)

Well by clocking up over 140K miles and doing my own servicing for the last few years - I've convinced the missus that 90% of buyers probably won't be interetsed, and trade dealer will rip me right off. And for the 10% who appreciate a well looked after motor, I'll probably get back less money than I've actually spent on mods - let alone the car itself. None of these points matter though because I'm not selling it. She's okay with it now.

My missus also spent £3K getting here eyes 'frinkin' lasered recently, which has improved her life. I argued that since I was born with superior genes and do not require such procedures, I can spend £3K towards something which will in many ways improve my life... such as FI (yeah I know I'll need a bit more dosh...).

Unsurprisingly, here she disagrees with my logic. She'll come round...