Tyres for Sale

BJRz

Hey guys,

Up for sale is a pair of brand new Nankang NS-2R tyres - 180 street compound. 225/40 R18.

I bought these a month ago, but stupidly bought the wrong size! :headhurt: I have since bought the correct sizes for my wheels and currently have them fitted to my 350z. These are awesome tyres and given they are semi-slicks, they perform surprisingly well in the wet. I've yet to see the traction control light come on, even under heavy load.

Dont get these confused with most Nankang tyres which seem to have quite a bad name, in particular the NS-2's. I think there are a few people who run these on the forum and i'm sure they can vouch for them being a decent tire.

There isn't much to see in the picture (apart from dirty Z's :p) as I got a bit eager and re-wrapped them back up before taking the photos!

Heres a link to the nankang website for full specs: http://www.nankangty...otorsport/ns-2r

I'm asking for £150 P&P included. If you are local to King's Lynn and are happy to collect then I can deduct £15 off the price.

cgVBDij.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

it was hurting my eyes too much ........ edited :thumbs:

.... but you missed one on line 7 :headhurt:

had to leave just one in for you all to moan about :p

Don't you think we have enough problems as it is, without leaving a "tire" in the thread!!

BJRz will wonder what the hell is going on when he reads this! :lol:

it was hurting my eyes too much ........ edited :thumbs:

.... but you missed one on line 7 :headhurt:

had to leave just one in for you all to moan about :p

Don't you think we have enough problems as it is, without leaving a "tire" in the thread!!

BJRz will wonder what the hell is going on when he reads this! :lol:

I got my own problems goin' on ........... I mean 8 weeks and still no sign ..... :scare:

and back on topic - anyone looking for some tires (or tyres) - please see OP