New wheels arrived yesterday

G1en

18x8.5 and 18x9.5 Et22

Dont want the stance look but equally stock rays are way too conservative so these will be a nice middle ground. They feel light but will do obviously with no tyres.

Going for 245/40 fronts and 275/40 rears probably pilotSS as thats whats on the rays

The Z is already low on coilovers with ARBs all eibach stuff fitted by cougarstore. Spent a small fortune there as Mitz will vouch for so these will hopefully finish the car off

18x8.5 and 18x9.5 Et22

Dont want the stance look but equally stock rays are way too conservative so these will be a nice middle ground. They feel light but will do obviously with no tyres.

Going for 245/40 fronts and 275/40 rears probably pilotSS as thats whats on the rays

The Z is already low on coilovers with ARBs all eibach stuff fitted by cougarstore. Spent a small fortune there as Mitz will vouch for so these will hopefully finish the car off

I think you'll be happy with that set up. The 275 will look nice & wide on the rear. :teeth:

Look forward to some fitted pics. :thumbs:

50/50 to be honest. I bought them off a forum member a couple of months back and they are near perfect with michelin pilotSS tyres fitted so want to keep them but i have spent so much on the zed i could do with some money back. I paid £650 but it will cost me £700 for the tyres for the new wheels. Where abouts are you?

Margate, so about 250 miles away.... not exactly a quick pick up unfortunately as I may as well be in France! That being said I've been after a set for ages now, so I'm definitely interested if you decide to sell them.

• 1 month later...

So after waiting 4 weeks for payday. Got round to fitting my new wheels complete with the forum approved MPSS tyres. 245/40 fronts and 275/40 rears. Also got full alignment done. Due to having coilovers on and superpro bushes best they could get to was -1.35 camber front and -2.2 camber rear so they do angle in at the top slightly more than recommended spec but car setup now seems perfect. Maybe adj camber arms for future purchase?

Anyway. Here are some quick pics i took when i got home. Sorry not the best, car hasnt been cleaned for 3 weeks although it is holding up very well with my amatuer detailing done last time.

Also i am probably going to sell my rays now as need the cash so if anyone is looking for some almost perfect PM me or i will get round to doing an advert shortly

3CD1D233-E083-4063-8DA7-A05232888A0B_zpsdwreit6b.jpg

13DF2008-AFD5-4EF7-B929-B53D11DE9F8C_zpspcfegioo.jpg

57708F0F-EAD3-47ED-9A07-4B2BEB81F90C_zpseddvruk9.jpg

• Like 2