People with the Tarmac Sportz side splitters/diffusers

asianRobert

Hey boys and girls, I bought myself the tarmac sportz side splitters which arrived today (4 working days from the UK to Australia, very fast shipping by the guys at tarmac sportz). As soon as it arrived I went and test fitted them and ran into a small issue.... their is a little plastic bit that is blocking the splitters from sitting flush and I was just wondering how you guys over came this issue. did you completely remove the whole plastic? or carefully cut the plastic?

File_25_05_2016_5_44_24_PMM.jpg

File_25_05_2016_5_45_24_PM.jpg

File_25_05_2016_5_47_01_PM.jpg

File_25_05_2016_5_45_59_PM.jpg

I removed the whole thing ... you could cut it but i didn't have the patience ... there was also about a Tonne of s**t behind it so it did good getting all that out ... also weight saving ;):lol: lol

Is that the rear of the car? Yeah I just used some side cutter plyers and cut away the little bit that interferes with mounting that last screw. Not mentioned in the instructions however. You could just remove it, not 100% sure why its required TBH.