Hello! A few questions.

Evil-C

Hi everyone. I've owned my 370z gt for just over a week now and absolutely love it ! I,m not new to Nissans and have owned a couple of skylines and a 350gt , but this is a whole new animal ! My 370 is completely standard and to be honest, I don't think there's much I would change/modify . However, is there anything you guys would recommend I do to get the best of the Z ? Like I said, I'm not looking to spend ££ trying to redo what Nissan have done already, but if there's anything they missed out that I should look into, please let me know.

Also, I have a 2009 model with satnav. The nav is fine, and connects to my phone via Bluetooth, but is there any way I can play music via Bluetooth ? Also, is a reversing camera out of the question? Many thanks!

• Like 2

A fair point. Mine is looking a bit tatty any ways. Any recommendations? I like the idea of a bit more noise, but don't want it to be stupid loud and headache inducing at high speeds. Don't think I'll bother with an induction kit what with the stupid high prices and minimal gains, probably just put a couple of his panel filters in.

Definitely the exhaust. Funnily enough while up in Wales I bumped into another 370 roadster identical to mine. I asked how he found the car and he loved it. I noticed his standard exhaust and said for him to pop into mind for a quick drive. 5 minutes later he was pretty much ordering an exhaust for the Monday. It does transform the car. Best thing to add definitely.

• Like 2

Definitely the exhaust. Funnily enough while up in Wales I bumped into another 370 roadster identical to mine. I asked how he found the car and he loved it. I noticed his standard exhaust and said for him to pop into mind for a quick drive. 5 minutes later he was pretty much ordering an exhaust for the Monday. It does transform the car. Best thing to add definitely.

Simon's exhaust is on the way, should be here Tuesday! :lol:

As others said, the exhaust is the most popular mod on the 370z.

Have a look here for some inspiration:

http://www.torqen.uk/84-exhaust-systems

We're currently running a deal on Invidia Exhausts, check here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108689-torqen-deal-alert-350z-370z-invidia-gemini-for-869-delivered/

Another popular cheap mod:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95217-torqen-gt-r-red-start-button-for-370z/page__st__20#entry1606442

Edited by Adrian@TORQEN
  • Like 1