Figured why your Zed paint is so crumbly and fragile!

stanski

Its obvious really they use the same paint supplier that Skoda use?

Skoda even show it on the telly when they manufacture their cars - I mean you have to give it to them - they have very careful shop floor workers who take great care in assembling the cars but they seem to make Skodas from sponge cake and icing sugar! :lol:

So when they say the paint is enviro friendly as it is water based there - you go - icing sugar! :headhurt: Not surprised really?

Maybe they should incorporate some artificial chemicals such as Sunny D to help make it more durable? What do you think? Any ideas on further improvements? :teeth:

yay he is insane like me

Wadda ya mean - these things are on the telly so they must be factual! :lol:

Maybe Nissan use Smarties instead of LED's for the tail lights, which is why they are so bright and Uncle Joes mint balls as wheel bearings! :headhurt:

Nissan dont make cakes but if they did hey would be the most expensive cakes in the world

That may be but if BMW made cakes - the standard sponge layer would be very basic, the icing would cost extra - the hundreds and thosands an absolute fortune and dont even think about the cream - only directors could afford that! :lol:

All the Sales reps would insist on metallic icing colours, and they would have blueteeth :teeth: installed to connect their blueberries to it! (ooooooh sorry could'nt resist!) :lol:

Oh dear think I have started something here! Pick your fave brand in the style of cakes!

www.350z-uk.com - the cake comparison website! :lol: