Who's Zed is this in a puddle ?

Zummertor

Hehehehehe... The only reason I know how to fix 'em is because I always break 'em. I think I've discovered about every easily breakable part on a Z.

But at least I've never gone off-roading though a mud swamp in my Zs -- the Titan is for that. :D:D:D

stable1.jpg

Tere are you running a used car business from your house! :lol:
LOL... What you don't see is the 240SX in the garage and the Altima 3.5 in the street, and now Whizzy (the 350ZR) has joined the crowd. Yep, it's a regular Nissan used car lot. It's kinda like deciding what to wear -- what vehicle am I going to drive today... :D

Want to know how many throttle bodies I've torn up on the '03 350?

I just installed number 8 last Saturday -- number 9 is sitting on a shelf in my garage waiting for its inevitable call to duty. I've also torn up two EVAP control valves, and one ignition coil pack. New thermostat is on order since the current one is starting to stick closed every so often. Then there's belts -- shredded the serpentine once and I always keep spare supercharger belts in my spare parts inventory. I also toasted the stock clutch on the dragstrip -- too many ponies in the herd for it.

I even have a laptop strictly dedicated for diagnostics and tuning. The 300ZX and 350Z service manuals are loaded on all three of my laptops along with the 300ZX parts catalog.

Mmm, pretty lady (first pic), I'd help her out. I'm a sucker .

Yep.

:lol::p

:wacko: as long as she is... :thumbs:

What if she is a he? ;)

Soz mate, I like your car but thats not quite enough...

Though please don't tell me the 'she' in the first pic is a 'he'?!

LOL... What you don't see is the 240SX in the garage and the Altima 3.5 in the street, and now Whizzy (the 350ZR) has joined the crowd. Yep, it's a regular Nissan used car lot. It's kinda like deciding what to wear -- what vehicle am I going to drive today... :D

did you win the lottery Tere?

did you win the lottery Tere?

Hazard pay.