Swiss Invicta Watches

Indyzed

Anyone here on this site a fan of Invicta watches? I just picked up a 26 jewel (Sellita SW 200) swiss made Invicta Pro Diver with blue MOP dial and solid end links.

This is my 5th Invicta. I'm very satisfied with their quality and cost. We have a shopping network here in the states that is the largest vendor of Invicta watches and they have some unbelievable prices. I'm wondering what kind of reputation Invicta has in Europe.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that well known in the UK, they get sold on QVC and the like over here and some shops.

I think most people think they are Rolex Copies and as they are not sold in jewellers they arnt that good.

Movements are good for the money though.

Very true. The Pro Diver is a direct copy of the Submariner but I don't want to spend $5,000 for a watch. I agree wholeheartedly that at least it has a good movement.

I was hanging my nose over a Movado while on holiday in the states over new year.

The new year sale prices on them in the states made them about half the UK price.

I didnt bother in the end as although I'd like one, I cant really justify an expensive watch, as Im a bugger for scratching them or forgetting to take them off when doing any sort of DIY and damaging them - so I stick with Fossil, and as per usual when I go to Vegas, bought another one of those (which although only £35 in the US, are still half UK price)

They ar waterproof so I can swim in them and dont cost the earth so dont cause great upset if I damage them.

I dont wear watches, my brother loves his breitling watches but I think the face is too huge, it reminds me of Flava flava when he wore that clock around his neck :wacko:

FlavaFlav-1.jpg

My dad got me a watch when I was 16 I still have it today in its boxed, only wore it twice, here is what it looks like, ancient now :dry:

Omega Seamaster

images-30.jpg

Chesterfield, If you scratch watches get one of the ceramic Rado's waterresistant to 50m (perhaps more...) and scratch proof case and braclet...

Fortunatly I used to be in the jewellery trade so am currently sporting a lovely Panerai. Got a fair collection of other watches too...

I dont wear watches, my brother loves his breitling watches but I think the face is too huge, it reminds me of Flava flava when he wore that clock around his neck :wacko:

FlavaFlav-1.jpg

My dad got me a watch when I was 16 I still have it today in its boxed, only wore it twice, here is what it looks like, ancient now :dry:

Omega Seamaster

images-30.jpg

Nice Omega, love the dual display. Had the Brietling titanium version with the same movement. The cosmograph range they make are massive beasts...

Nice Omega, love the dual display. Had the Brietling titanium version with the same movement. The cosmograph range they make are massive beasts...

I think thats what he has, its huge :wacko: dont like it.

Mum and dad both have Cartier watches, never understood how you can justify 16k for a watch :wacko::wacko:

I like the watches that have calculator and can change the tv channels lol B)

Chesterfield, If you scratch watches get one of the ceramic Rado's waterresistant to 50m (perhaps more...) and scratch proof case and braclet...

And how much do they cost? More or less than £100?

I have the same issues with watches as he ;)

More!! Classy watch though...

Mum and dad both have Cartier watches, never understood how you can justify 16k for a watch :wacko::wacko:

In the world of watches 16k can be classed at the lower end of the market!! Most expensive ONE i Sold was just short of 100k and there wasnt a diamond on it!!

Suppose its subjective, after all we could all buy 2nd hand saxos or 205's but we buy a nicer car and then spend cash on them to make them nicer...

In the world of watches 16k can be classed at the lower end of the market!! Most expensive ONE i Sold was just short of 100k and there wasnt a diamond on it!!

Suppose its subjective, after all we could all buy 2nd hand saxos or 205's but we buy a nicer car and then spend cash on them to make them nicer...

bloody hell 100k for a watch :scare: a car I can understand but a watch :wacko:

£16k is hardly the lower end of anything except houses! Most people never spend that on a car let alone a watch!

I have a Tag or two, but my boss has half a dozen limited edition Rolex's / Breitlings etc. that he buys with his bonus each year. Some of them just look silly though IMO. :blush:

£16k is hardly the lower end of anything except houses! Most people never spend that on a car let alone a watch!

I have a Tag or two, but my boss has half a dozen limited edition Rolex's / Breitlings etc. that he buys with his bonus each year. Some of them just look silly though IMO. :blush:

+1 like the engagement ring you bought lauren and the diamond thoong :lol: