How to remove front bumper with headlight washers

Hairyaardvark

Hey guys,

Wanting to remove my front bumper so as to fit white/clear repeater lenses. I can see how the bumper comes off but now how to deal with the headlight washers. Can anyone advise how to remove the bumper without damaging them? Do they just pop off on the outside?

Thanks

David

Cool, thanks guys. I guess I'm just going to have to pull the bumper off and see. I thought there must be some way of disconnecting the headlight washer plastic caps on the outside of the bumper first. But it sounds like there isn't, and I should just pull the bumper?

Unfortunately I am going to have to wrestle with the bumper a bit once it is off because the second part of the job I have to do is somehow release all the corroded screws connecting the undertray to the bumper. They are so corroded I just plan to cut around them in the soft plastic of the undertray (I have a new undertray waiting to fit). But I'll then still need to extricate them from the bumper holes, once it is off. I am predicting a pitched battle and mucho swearing :)

Right now they just turn and turn, ripping the plastic where they grip the undertray