Nitrous installer north Wales/england

Jay.1r

Looking for a competent nitrous installer preferably with uprev tuning capabilities near North Wales, willing to travel a little, spoken to Mark from abbey on some installation advice but didn't realise he's right by London! He will supply the parts required, just require an installer,(the kit would be keysers old system from Bennett) TDI north who uprevved my car, have ruled out installing nitrous, it's not something they do just to note.

You will need one of the following:

UPREV licence

Standalone ECU

The timing must be retarded to accommodate NOS, therefore one of the above are required to do so.

Fitting NOS and firing NOS are two different elements. You can always have the kit fitted locally and tuned at Horsham for instance once it's fitted.

Il call Zi but wouldn't I need a tuner for a 75 shot? Horseshoe are south too :(

As Wasso said installing and tuning two different things , you could get it installed and set up with 25hp jets and then get it mapped with the bigger jets later

Hmm I am traveling down for japfest this weekend, I am considering possibly going early and could have it installed and tuned on Friday if your free jez? Would mean the nitrous being delivered to you though from benett

• Like 1

Hmm I am traveling down for japfest this weekend, I am considering possibly going early and could have it installed and tuned on Friday if your free jez? Would mean the nitrous being delivered to you though from benett

Just in case you meant me when you said Jez.. I wasn't offering to install it ! Just suggesting installers local to you !

We couldn't do it for some weeks if at all , its not rocket science though plenty of install guides on the web

Sorry Rich, I recalled a name jez for some reason with horseshoe, since the previous message Tdi have asked me exactly what they want doing so I may be able to convince them with Abbeys parts and guidance to install and tune it