plastic roof pillars- rubbers

LDUNKZ18

hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows if nissan sell the rubber that goes along the plastic a/b pillars that run above the door and along the roof. mines been superglued on before and since i'm painting it im planning getting new ones if i can.

im waiting to hear back from the parts guy at work. surely they sell the rubbers alone.. any time we get a jeep in at work that has a arch they usually have similar rubbers on them and you can buy the rubber itself. will hopefully find out tomorrow

im waiting to hear back from the parts guy at work. surely they sell the rubbers alone.. any time we get a jeep in at work that has a arch they usually have similar rubbers on them and you can buy the rubber itself. will hopefully find out tomorrow

That's what you said about the CPS connector.

Some people never learn :shrug:

You come on hear asking if Nissan sell the rubbers on there own, I provide you with an informed answer and because you don't like the out come, you dispute what I have said.

Why ask in the first place. :surrender:

• Like 2

well i've already asked the parts guy so i'm gonna find out tomorrow anyway. And as you can see zman that there's a few people commented on this already saying they'd like to know too... if you have a problem with what I've asked or said then don't comment.

and i'm not one bit ignoring what you said.. fair enough if you say its part of the pillar that's fine but as I've stated above that the parts guy will be hearing from nissan tomorrow morning so i'm going to find out anyways.

i do find it stupid if it is part of the plastic though because its just a rubber, you'd think nissan would sell them seperate.

well i've already asked the parts guy so i'm gonna find out tomorrow anyway. And as you can see zman that there's a few people commented on this already saying they'd like to know too... if you have a problem with what I've asked or said then don't comment.

and i'm not one bit ignoring what you said.. fair enough if you say its part of the pillar that's fine but as I've stated above that the parts guy will be hearing from nissan tomorrow morning so i'm going to find out anyways.

i do find it stupid if it is part of the plastic though because its just a rubber, you'd think nissan would sell them seperate.

Youd also think Nissan would be able to sell you the O rings that seal the spark plug holes in the rocker covers so you could have a cheap fix for the common fault of oil getting into that chamber, but youd be wrong and find out they make you buy the entire rocker cover, or that they wouldn't charge you £35.00 EACH for a brake bleed nipple, but again....

Edited by cs2000

im not alienating anyone vailside z. and i still haven't heard from nissan yet. works been busy the last few days.. going by what alex has said and now chippychip123 then thats great.. atleast i know already what nissan will tell me when i hear back from them. MY OPINION is that its stupid nissan dont sell these rubber seals seperate.. obviously a way of making more money but daft none the less... apologizes to zmanalex for asking stupid questions. :thumbs:

maybe admin can lock this thread since its pointless now.