James's Silverstone 350z going for the "Stealth" look

james0809

Hi guys!

Bought my Z about 4 weeks ago with 78k miles on the clock. It came with a remap so I'm guessing it may be running 290bhp?? (would be nice to dyno it), stainless steel exhaust system with racing cats and a HKS air filter. Apart from that everything "was" standard!

Heres how I bought her and I will be posting later with what I have done and what I plan to do but also what your guys input... mainly alloys (including colour) and a rear spoiler!

DF8D38E1-9B12-4AFE-BF68-14594EF5452A_zpsrefriahp.jpg

Edited by james0809

So the first thing I did was add a set of lowering springs which gave it a nice drop of 30mm (pictures just after it was done so has dropped a tad since then). I also added 25mm spacers to the rear and 20mm spacers to the front. I was half way on taking the number plate holder off as I was taking this picture!

B4B504E8-9F91-4532-8291-5469DA9DC663_zpsjvpo8gth.jpg

I then had the grill sprayed gloss black and also added a gloss black splitter.

D4EB4ACC-D8A3-4895-A4C1-58A7FCED1F20_zpsmhokjof7.jpg

E6D3B6F7-FB3A-4CA6-AF5F-D22661DE568B_zps5yytqdsy.jpg

I really want to get a rear spoiler but I'm undecided... any help?

and either spray the alloys gloss black along with the handles and badges or get a new set completely... also any help/ ideas?

• Like 1

If you enjoy the way the way the car handles and feels stay away from 20", 19's are the compromise between show and go.

I like them, they look like spiders.

Too be honest, I have 20'' on mine, and can keep up quite happily with the zeds with smaller wheels on tight country roads, so not sure how much it effects the handling.

So I've decided to refurb the original wheels in gloss black, nearly went for a silver dish rim on them but decided against it as I think they will look too small. Just need some good tyre blacker.

I'm looking at rear diffusers, torn between the top secret style diffuser or I'm looking at the diffuser with the thins which sits on the bumper above the exhaust with the black sides added onto it. What do people think?