anyone know much about 200sx's??

sinbad

looking at possibly part/x my integra for one but i need to know what i should be checking and if there car is valued right?

I'm following you today my good man :p:p

These guys are your friends & will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know ;)

http://www.sxoc.com/

Nissan SX owners club :)

HTH

Neil

Cheers!

Im thinking of part/x against the one i showed you.

When you first get in one and start driving it hard, you should definitely watch out for the body roll!!!! Oh, and if you get a later model (the saloon/coupe rather than the hatch/coupe) they can be a bit scary in the wet.

Good car to own, I've had one of each and they certainly helped teach me how to handle a rear wheel drive car with turbo based wheelspin...

Ive driven one and i got it sideways within 10 seconds i the wet. It was about 4 years before i got the Zed though when i was about 18.

The bloke who had that one said he'd modded the boost upto 250bhp.

Im more worried that its got rubbish handling as the Integra is great round the corners.

Ive driven one and i got it sideways within 10 seconds i the wet. It was about 4 years before i got the Zed though when i was about 18.

Im more worried that its got rubbish handling as the Integra is great round the corners.

They both had rubbish handling IMO.

Nice to cruise on the motorway but not a hard driving car.

Thanks for the honest answer. Ill pm you too if thats ok.

Looking at one with coilovers, will that help at all?

not sure a 200sx is the right car so your experiences will help.

looking at possibly part/x my integra for one but i need to know what i should be checking and if there car is valued right?

I'm following you today my good man :p:p

These guys are your friends & will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know ;)

http://www.sxoc.com/

Nissan SX owners club :)

HTH

Neil

Cheers!

Im thinking of part/x against the one i showed you.

Ooooh well if you are lucky enough to pick that beast up then I expect the ride I missed out on in the DC5 to be carried over to the SX ;) lol

I'm starting to try to budget for that DC2 off of ITR-DC2.com that's in Kent ;)

Although I'm also seriously considering that EK4 civic from Pistonheads thats SO nice :)

Neil

A mate of mine has one rotting on his drive, but before he left it to die it was a quality bit of drifting kit, he had Tein Superstreet and a EDFC, and it was running 280 hp, but still not my cup of tea
Rotting? How much does he want for it?

Ooooh well if you are lucky enough to pick that beast up then I expect the ride I missed out on in the DC5 to be carried over to the SX ;) lol

Although I'm also seriously considering that EK4 civic from Pistonheads thats SO nice :)

Neil

That civics well nice isnt it. The owners took good care of it and put some choice mods on too. tempted.. :teeth:

Neil

That civics well nice isnt it. The owners took good care of it and put some choice mods on too. tempted.. :teeth:

It's amazing never wanted a Civic so much in all my life

Cant believe the care & attention that one's had.

I'd be scared to take it out of the garage on anything less than perfect dry days ;)

See who can get the money together first then is it ;):teeth:

A mate of mine has one rotting on his drive, but before he left it to die it was a quality bit of drifting kit, he had Tein Superstreet and a EDFC, and it was running 280 hp, but still not my cup of tea
Rotting? How much does he want for it?

Don't know I'll ask him

;)

Standard suspension is rubbish - first thing to do is to get shocks and springs on, or even better coilovers. Stick an exhaust, air filter, front mount intercooler on, wind the boost up a bit and you are looking at a car thats quicker than the Zed and nearly as good in the corners for not much more than £2K. :thumbs:

The older S13's can be picked up for 1K now, and the S14s start from about 2K - theres loads of support for them and plenty of mods about to do what you want with it - as a second, fun car they are pretty much unbeatable for the money :thumbs: