Facelift lights question?

Zeezeebaba

I fitted some facelift OEM lights today. No issues aside from a few snapped bumper bolts.

They work fine but I just wanted to know if the strip of orange LED lights on the top edge are normal on UK cars?

Edited by Zeezeebaba
  • Like 1

oh my! they look great! question for the OP, where did you get some from i have an 03 import and the lights really let it down, could you let me know what you paid if thats ok

• Like 1

oh my! they look great! question for the OP, where did you get some from i have an 03 import and the lights really let it down, could you let me know what you paid if thats ok

I also bought them from a forum member who was returning his car back to standard for sale. You can if patient wait for individual lights to appear on the for sale section and they can go for as little as 250 each. However you will he lucky to find a set for under 600 unless a breaker isn't aware of the potential value.

I waited over a year and paid well over 600 but it was worth it IMO. A dealer will charge over 600 just for one side!!

The first mod I undertook was changing the rears to LED, these were easier to get hold of, I only had to wait 6 months for those :)

The next challenge is front bumper and associated facelift bits needed to put it on. I'm also on the lookout for interior parts such as door cards etc.

Slowly but surely I will get there.

Hi thanks for the heads up, my lights are all cracked on the inside and really impair visibility when driving in the dark. Are they a straight swap then for the old lights? Also are the bi-xenon? so the high beam is also xenon?

I have a HID / xenon bulb upgrade on my dipped beam at the moment but high beam is standard halogen