My new daily ride (sad content)

NeilMH

58k on the clock, FTSH from new. 53 bids on Ebay. I made one bid with 11 seconds left.

Pretty exciting eh? My old Corolla got smashed up. In the interim I bought another but couldn't then resist this. I'm now overstocked with 3 of them :lol::blush: One now on Ebay.

IMG_0312_zpsx2wb2ie2.jpg

Edited by NeilMH
  • Like 1

Time to change that Z Veteran status to something more bespoke and relevant ;)

I dread to think what that would be with 20+ year old Corollas and 1 Jag XK8?Just remove the "Z" I guess.

...just laughed out loud at that :lol:

is that a steering wheel immobiliser I see there :disguise:

Yes. There is a reason why I buy these Toyotas and dreaded "accessory.

My wife had a major operation on her spine years ago (titaniums screws and graf ligaments supporting a large section of her lower spine). She has to travel with the seat reclining and in a car with exactly the right sort of seat and with very good ride quality - we also need a big boot, light doors, etc, etc. Despite buying, hiring and trying umpteen cars we have never done any better than these. With the increasing rarity, their value to us exceeds their modest monetary value. Hence the steering wheel thing. I bet you weren't expecting such an impressive defence of these dodgy looking appendages ;) You could also argue "why would anyone want to steal one anyway" and that would be a good question.

• Like 1