Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta Or Uniroyal RS3's

Superman001

VUS are no longer available, I'll be amazed if you can find any. Which is a shame, as I loved them.

RS3s are good, but not really in the same league as big guns. They're more of an MX5 tyre than anything. 453s a better option at that budget, although you'll need to change all four if swapping brands.

• Like 1

VUS are no longer available, I'll be amazed if you can find any. Which is a shame, as I loved them.

RS3s are good, but not really in the same league as big guns. They're more of an MX5 tyre than anything. 453s a better option at that budget, although you'll need to change all four if swapping brands.

Decided on the RS3's as I live in Scotland and wet weather grip is more important than outright warm weather grip.

Shame they dont do the VUS anymore.

I am using the Vorti's (sessanta replacements) on my GT-Four, so far so good, I probably do not drive in a style Dan does ;) so probably havent tested the limits of the tyres but they are performing very well so far, very grippy and not much road noise compared to what I got from the almost new 452s I had on my Zed a few years back.

• Like 1

Been running with a full set of RS3's all winter and as you say in Scotland it rains most of the time so they are probably the best tyre for the conditions.

Never had any issues with standing water or greasy roads, loads of grip.

• Like 1

Been running with a full set of RS3's all winter and as you say in Scotland it rains most of the time so they are probably the best tyre for the conditions.

Never had any issues with standing water or greasy roads, loads of grip.

Thats good to know, the rear Pirelli's still have about 3.5mm so as soon as they are shot I'll get some RS3's for the rear as well.