Bluetooth connectivity issues?

da.murf

Recently picked up the detachable Bluetooth dongle for the 350z.

My Sony z3 pairs up ok, saves numbers etc.

When I go to dial it recognises the name and the after I say 'dial' it just replies 'number dialed' and then the radio comes back on....

Any ideas? It's an android phone running latest os thanks.

My z3 compact will pair but wont hold connection, but car bluetooth works fine from my mates iphone, try another phone to see if its the dongle/car or your phone, if i get mine working il let you know. It sure is a PITA tho.

If you dig deep on the forum you will find a compatible list that was issued for the 350z.

Very few modern phones will work as its old technology in the zed.

When I had a 350 I found by chance the Nokia 735 worked perfectly, but my wife's Blackberry Curve did not (pairs but drops out).

When i first tried to pair my phone ( A blackberry classic so not old ) the pairing process would go through and then about 10 seconds later it would tell me that it was disconnected again. I read somewhere (Can't for the life of me remember where) that bluetooth connection was a two stage process and that pairing and connection had to each pass. Anyway having tried a few times and having my phone disconnected each time I tried pairing and then immediately making a phone call from the car (misses was confused why I was calling her from our garage). This went through fine and I have never had a problem since. Phone always connects and doesn't get booted off again until I switch off the ignition, make and receive calls all the time with no issues.

I don't know if this will potentially solve your problem or not or I had some strange fluke of circumstances, but thought I would share my experience.

If you dig deep on the forum you will find a compatible list that was issued for the 350z.

Very few modern phones will work as its old technology in the zed.

When I had a 350 I found by chance the Nokia 735 worked perfectly, but my wife's Blackberry Curve did not (pairs but drops out).

See here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/9151-which-phones-are-compatible-with-the-bluetooth-adaptor/page__hl__bluetooth

But does seem many of the latest phones may not work fully.....

• Like 1

I have paired both my Window hone (work one and personal one) and they both work fine, although it will only allow one to connect at a time. It now picks up the phon as soon as I get I and turn the ignition on, never drops out.