Oil filter

supermondo

I want to do an oil change tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a filter that is readily available from euro car parts or halfords? They are close to me and open on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What Alex said imo.

No idea though whether the OEM filter has the anti drain back valve/membrane for after the engine is shut off.

Nissan Dealerships should all be open tomorrow although sometimes their parts departments are closed on weekends. You might get lucky though & they'll still let you buy just the oil filter if you ask. :thumbs:

Nowt wrong with the decent quality aftermarket filters mate.

Euros will probably do Mann and Halford will prob have a reasonable make like Fram or something

Obviously not your motor then: :surrender::lol:

However got to agree that if push comes to shove then decent after market will do a reasonable job, however not to any of my motors. :)

• Like 1

Nowt wrong with the decent quality aftermarket filters mate.

Euros will probably do Mann and Halford will prob have a reasonable make like Fram or something

Obviously not your motor then: :surrender::lol:

However got to agree that if push comes to shove then decent after market will do a reasonable job, however not to any of my motors. :)

I use Crossland in my assortment of sheds pal!

I've only recently slung the Eichar pads that had disintegrated in under 12 months :lol: