Want to buy a 350z

Ruscle

Hello Guys/Girls

After a long period of time of looking at a 350z as my next car , i have cracked and now i would like to purchase one :D

Colour : Daytona blue /

Spec : GT Spec Preferred but no essential

Budget : Around £7k

I will get back to everyone who has any to offer me .

Updated !

If you are selling then let me know :)

Thank you

Edited by Ruscle

Don't get hung up on satnav, its pretty crap, as most forum members will tell you just get an aftermarket one.

Phones, or tablets, or an actual satnav work best :)

Hello and welcome. Try the For Sale section. :)

+1 the satnav isn't worth bothering with.

Oh really , That makes my searching a little bit easier then . Thank you for advice guys !

Hello and welcome :D , I agree with most guys forget the satnav - I use google maps and in my last Z Bluetooth the directions through the Bose audio system , in my current Z aux cable to get directions through the audio system . :teeth:

Hello and welcome :D , I agree with most guys forget the satnav - I use google maps and in my last Z Bluetooth the directions through the Bose audio system , in my current Z aux cable to get directions through the audio system . :teeth:

Thank you :)

I am getting some great offers and advice from you guys . Thank you so much i am still considering all options so if you have a 350z for sale please pm me or reply here .

I'm away to sell mine, was thinking on trading it in as deposit on my next car but as per they offered a silly trade price! Black GT 79k and just spent 2,000 getting the gearbox refurbed 😉

Sent from my potato using duct tape

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm not sure if your still looking for a Z but I have my 350 roadster for sale the car has only done 22000 miles with full main dealer s/h it's a uk car in blue hi spec.

I'm looking for £8500

I'm Dave 07961480019 please call for more info.