Axis Super Hiro (look amazing)

rmmackfc

These look amazing! B)B)B)

http://axiswheels.com/wheels.php?id=super_hiro

Look like Time Attacks but cheaper and in multiple colours. Ok so they'll be a bit heavier, but I think you'll all want them.

I'm seeing if they do them for me.... and they don't :rant:

Ok I'm betting that the usual people will want these:

Zedrush

sl114

Chris I

Sinbad

Zedrush will buy 3 sets, sl114 will say he's defo geting a set for his white zed, GM zed or Camaro, Chris I will ask his Mrs if he's allowed them and sinbad will fall over pi**ed in a toilet at the sight of these :D

I was thinking of nismo 19s, but I think I fancy the axis hiro antracite 9.5/10.5 instead. On their site it totals that @ $1800 so plus tyres and import, quite pricey but probably about the same as the nismos... wonder if I can get them for 1700 sterling... probably not as I would need fatter tyres - perhaps 285 on the back, and 245 on the front?

I've always loved Hiros and these are quite cool. They've clearly looked at how popular the Time Attack Volks wheels have been and thought we'll have some of that! I like the yellow with black on the UY (although the kit is rank :yuck: ). Some of the other colours will look a bit tacky I suspect.

I've always loved Hiros and these are quite cool. They've clearly looked at how popular the Time Attack Volks wheels have been and thought we'll have some of that! I like the yellow with black on the UY (although the kit is rank :yuck: ). Some of the other colours will look a bit tacky I suspect.

+1 Thats perhaps the worst kit I've ever seen in design, fitting and paint matching :scare::yuck:

My problem with the Time Attacks was that they included two colours. Red and Black. Would look mint on Red or Black cars. On another colour you then have Red, Black plus A.N.Other which I don't like plus the bronze calipers so you end up with 4 colours on one car which is wrong imo :blush:

+1 Thats perhaps the worst kit I've ever seen in design, fitting and paint matching :scare::yuck:

My problem with the Time Attacks was that they included two colours. Red and Black. Would look mint on Red or Black cars. On another colour you then have Red, Black plus A.N.Other which I don't like plus the bronze calipers so you end up with 4 colours on one car which is wron imo :blush:

I agree. For me TA's work on black or red cars only (sorry Ian :blush: ) but the calipers are another issue altogether....

Zedrush will buy 3 sets, sl114 will say he's defo geting a set for his white zed, GM zed or Camaro, Chris I will ask his Mrs if he's allowed them and sinbad will fall over pi**ed in a toilet at the sight of these :D

:lol:

You missed out that I'd say you could shut me up and buy them for me, but while you're buying them, you may as well get me some proper Volk LE37 TA's :thumbs:

I was thinking of nismo 19s, but I think I fancy the axis hiro antracite 9.5/10.5 instead. On their site it totals that @ $1800 so plus tyres and import, quite pricey but probably about the same as the nismos... wonder if I can get them for 1700 sterling... probably not as I would need fatter tyres - perhaps 285 on the back, and 245 on the front?

You can get 19 NISMO's for £1700, with tyres...... ;)

You can get 19 NISMO's for £1700, with tyres...... ;)

Yep Big Phil B)

Nope wouldnt buy the Hiro's :yuck: What you take me for ahem :blush:

Im in love with racing hart wheels :wub: but they keep discontinuing their wheels :rant:

jay - what's wrong with hiro's, you big strumpet?!

h5 - I'm after a wider tyre... remember an old thread I started about wanting a big fat back end....? it all started after I was queuing up @ nurburgring behind a gt3rs and that was phat!

and anyway you two, why are you updating this forum and distracting me from leaving for work! :lol::p:D

i don't think there's enough difference for the extra cost of a new Z. besides, I like the one I've got... it's fast enough, i've had it since new, and I think that by tarting this one up (new seats, front lip, possibly side skirts, popcharger, new nob...) that would make me happiest...

but then I read about the new supercharged elise in the sunday times... clarkson wasn't a huge fan so it must be great! :lol:

jay - what's wrong with hiro's, you big strumpet?!

h5 - I'm after a wider tyre... remember an old thread I started about wanting a big fat back end....? it all started after I was queuing up @ nurburgring behind a gt3rs and that was phat!

and anyway you two, why are you updating this forum and distracting me from leaving for work! :lol::p:D

Dude you have :lol: kidding ;) 1 all :yahoo::sly:

You want to be careful just adding fat tyres to the Zed and what it might do to the handling. Remember Porkers have big fat rear tyres cos they need the extra grip with the engine hanging out the back.

How much do these weigh? Last thing I'd want to do is add something detremental to the performance :blush:

Im in love with racing hart wheels :wub: but they keep discontinuing their wheels :rant:

Jay, Racing Hart are what the cool select people have ! B);)

I know but they are so bloody hard to get hold of, the two that I want are impossible to get:

cr-1.jpg

cxsilver.jpg

Everyone advertise them but the minute you call them up they say discontinued... Its like they are teasing me sob :dry: Danny and I are looking for 5 spoke, 19 x 12 rear and 19 x 9 front... can we get them... no :wacko:

Well you know where I got mine from don't you......

If Adam can't get em, considering he has great relationship with the master distributor in the states then they're gone for good mate....

You need to be quick and stop poncing around! :p;)

My problem with the Time Attacks was that they included two colours. Red and Black. Would look mint on Red or Black cars. On another colour you then have Red, Black plus A.N.Other which I don't like plus the bronze calipers so you end up with 4 colours on one car which is wron imo :blush:

I agree. For me TA's work on black or red cars only (sorry Ian :blush: ) but the calipers are another issue altogether....

:cry:

:p

All the lip colours except red look crap IMO. The time attacks are a marmite wheel. Loads love them on GM & loads hate them. Personally I love them & GM is the only colour other than Red& black that can get away with the colours IMO.

If Adam can't get em, considering he has great relationship with the master distributor in the states then they're gone for good mate....

Are you serious :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: Why didnt I try that route.. wanna sell yours? :teeth:

Are you serious :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: Why didnt I try that route.. wanna sell yours? :teeth:

You donkey :p:lol: