Newby alert...

Suffolkz

Hello all,

First post outside of the welcome area, so...

I've just picked my 54 plate z up at the weekend, it's currently running Falken FK452 on the front & back, but the front's have only a few mm of tread left before they need replacing, while the rears have plenty.

I don't want to mix tyres by just getting the front's done (as the FK452 is discontinued I believe), but seems a waste to replace the rears as well which have plenty left...

Whatever your suggestions, a good quality tyre especially in the wet would give some peace of mind!

Cheers

I'd go with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, they are constantly recommended on the forum, and I will be ordering mine on payday :D

I currently run Falken 453's all round, but find them some what lacking in the grip department, but mine are down to about 3mm at the back and probably closer to 4,5/5mm at the front - But like you, don't like mismatched tyres, so going all round :)

I had a look earlier online and found the following prices, although you might want to check yourself as this doesn't include fitting

Openeo

Front - £135

Rear - £135 as well :)

Mytyres

Front - £142

Rear - £137

Black circles

Front - £147

Rear - £139

• Like 1