Hello from Me to You

Hi People,

Not been on this site before but looking at 350z as I get the bug from time to time and its hear again.

I am considering a 350z at the moment so thought I would come by, read a few posts get some views etc.

Have a newage scooby at the moment running at 353bhp and similar torque but am now looking at getting my teeth into something different. I am not far from Brands Hatch and run www.ecruze.com/forum which is a forum for more the 'boy racer' types Having said that, we dont tolerate mucking about at meets etc and the club has some really nice members.

I have it in my head that I would be after an 04 plate and would really be looking for something with the majority of bells and whistles already on it. Would also need to be black as I am pretty stuck on this colour

I love bodykits and would love to see some pictures if anyone has some of the different types available.

Hopefully speak to some of you soon

:welcome: Wedmonds.

Having had a couple of Scooby's in the past, (including a 300bhp STi Type R Coupe) you'll find that the Zed does not have the same explosive acceleration as the Sccoby however overall, I think the Zed is a much more rewarding driving experience. I'd defintely recommend test driving one for a few hours so that you can get used to the different feel of it. They're great cars :thumbs:

Thanks people.

Do you recommend any specific dealers in terms of getting a 350z?

I would not mind having a test drive or two and the low down. Perhaps getting a value on my current ride would be good also.

are you thinking JDM or UK model

I did come to the conclusion that the way the power is delivered would make a big difference. I think I have the power thing out of my system now so really just want a nice looking ride.

I have no real idea of the difference between the JDM or the U.K but I am normally happy with the U.K model. Is the difference between the two just power or does it also include the seal under the car etc as with scoobys?

Welcome to the site mate, as others have said, there is loads of information on here regarding kits and buying the right Z for you.

Might have a look at your local site as i'm not a million miles from Brands myself. :thumbs:

Sounds good to me matey.

Is that your ride in your sig? If so, you have to meet up with me.... I would love to have a closer look if you need an excuse to show it off.

Hya mate am 10 mins from Brands hatch :thumbs: You might know Nevill from Formular 1?

Dont go into F1 much to be honest. Occasionally pop in but normally buy bits on line or through other contacts. They never seem to shift on prices much :(

Seems like there is a few people from Brands Hatch area, will have to meet up with a few of you at some point.

Any meets planned soon?

Yeah that's my ride mate! :blush: Let me know when you're about and can meet up for a beer with Jay as wll maybe and we can give you the lowdown on all things Z!!

We had a big meet at Thurrock in December and no doubt will be having another one within the next couple of months or so!! It will all go up in the Meets section when something is arranged! :thumbs:

Yeah that's my ride mate! :blush: Let me know when you're about and can meet up for a beer with Jay as wll maybe and we can give you the lowdown on all things Z!!

We had a big meet at Thurrock in December and no doubt will be having another one within the next couple of months or so!! It will all go up in the Meets section when something is arranged! :thumbs:

:thumbs:

+1 agree prices could be cheaper at F1 :thumbs: For parts I either go Big Phil at ESR great prices or get stuff shipped from Adam@z1auto also very good :thumbs::thumbs:

PM sent!

I did come to the conclusion that the way the power is delivered would make a big difference. I think I have the power thing out of my system now so really just want a nice looking ride.

I have no real idea of the difference between the JDM or the U.K but I am normally happy with the U.K model. Is the difference between the two just power or does it also include the seal under the car etc as with scoobys?

differences are here.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1781