Fuli - Time Attack 350z build

Fuli

Next project can be equal length headers with decat pipes. I could buy a set of new Stillen ceramic coated headers about half price, but honestly I didn't like its quality... Is this a good quality?? : c5b863f5fdae837d12ea142ed2572f86.jpg448b613a119f9f0061e3c3c700665437.jpg26d0172f6ba06f011d78ce3bd07e14ff.jpg8802dd86d8482e2d1a13b33345fdc540.jpgc7f8fa16a0e44061f57cac914aadec76.jpg

Is that close up of the stillen's? Shocked! Even my cheaper DC non ceramic coated were better finished. I did bother with the extra cost of than thin ceramic coated ones. I used heat wrap and 2yr on they are still intact.

I would go with long tube headers. Cost more but better gains or if you want to stay with the short OEM style headers get the equal length HR/VHR OEM headers which will fit perfect. Use the heat sheild and well built. You need to get decats or cats/HFC for the HR/VHR to get it to fit to your y pipe though.

My friend got the exact same ones are the quality of them are absolutely terrible.

Even brought it up on the forum and no one believed me and said how amazing the standard of stillen parts were.

Edited by ZeppoJeff

Guys! Do you have any idea where I can buy a motordyne plenum spacer? I have read some good reviews about that. ( opinions? ) I have just found this:

http://www.tarmacspo...50MD516PS_.aspx

Is it a good price or available somewhere else in the eu at a lower price?

Theres one for sale right now on the forum for £130 delivered.