Lamda Spacer

Carbon.Ninja

Dear all,

I have bought a pair of silenced decat but after reading a bit it seems a spacer is needed otherwise EML may come on....

I wonder if anyone can recommend where to get the spacers that works well?

Cheers

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

Hopefully Clark and other trader will spot this and give me a shout. :). Cheers Ekona... Question I see some decat pipe are supported and some aren't any view on this if it makes a real difference?

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

Hopefully Clark and other trader will spot this and give me a shout. :). Cheers Ekona... Question I see some decat pipe are supported and some aren't any view on this if it makes a real difference?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Nexus 6 發送

You might want to speed things up and PM traders rather than wait to be approached.

• 2 weeks later...

They will be, however they can vary in quality and you really don't want one of these to be stripping the threads. Should be fine though, just be aware.

Cheers for the heads up! Caution and a little copper grease will be in mind! (Y)

I got a set from ZMANALEX years ago still in my tool box I think, never used them but the quality on them is great, (don't know if I would sell them as the postage would be probably 1/4 of the cost of them also handy to hang on to... like everything else in my attic :wacko: )

• Like 1