350z Front discs

Brandon350Z

Looking for a new set of front discs for the 350. I have the standard Brembo's at the moment but would be interested in trying some grooved and drilled ones. I am looking on here first just incase any of you guys had a set lying around. Would rather a fellow Z owner get the cash!

We stock the for the 350Z Brembo's the DBA discs. If it is fast road then the T2 discs are the disc of choice...

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84325-dba-t2-street-series-disc-for-215-per-pair/

Disc and Pad combo can be found here...

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104188-dba-t2-discs-with-hawk-pads-new-combo-price-deal/

Always best to stick with the slotted only as the grooved discs tend to be weaker and prone to cracking.

All options in stock and available for next day shipping!

If you need advice in your choice we are always happy to help :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I bought a set of oem Brembo's off another member. (just to get it through the MOT) fingers crossed an end of tax year bonus will mean I will see a set of the grooved and dipped MTEC discs coming my way! All ready for the summer.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

It's worth noting that MTEC heat treat their discs after machining, which may not be the case for some of the grooved/slotted discs on eBay.

Email Quote - "The discs are tested to 850 degrees and heat treated to 250 degrees.."

I'm thinking of getting a set as my discs are worn with a lip at the edges.

Just wondering what colour looks best with gold or silver wheels?

Edited by GrahameJ
  • Like 1

It's worth noting that MTEC heat treat their discs after machining, which may not be the case for some of the grooved/slotted discs on eBay.

I'm thinking of getting a set as my discs are worn with a lip at the edges.

Just wondering what colour looks best with gold or silver wheels?

I was going to go with an eBay set before I started reading horror stories on here about warping and cracking. Would rather not have to worry about that happening!

I'm going with the silver ones hopefully.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk