Regtransfers.co.uk?

LloydZee

Friend of mine had a nice plate and had it up for sale on his website at £50K ... Reg Transfers rand him and said that they has sold the plate for £16,000.00 ... friend did not accept the offer ... RT kept ringing back with an updated offer and it got to £30K IIRC ... friend rang RT to negotiate and RT inadvertently said "is that Mr (name of buyer)" ... friend searches for buyer on Google and finds him ... it turned out that said buyer had offered RT £50K for the plate and friend struck a deal at £40K direct with the buyer ... happy days ... I understand the plate is going on a McLaren

Friend of mine had a nice plate and had it up for sale on his website at £50K ... Reg Transfers rand him and said that they has sold the plate for £16,000.00 ... friend did not accept the offer ... RT kept ringing back with an updated offer and it got to £30K IIRC ... friend rang RT to negotiate and RT inadvertently said "is that Mr (name of buyer)" ... friend searches for buyer on Google and finds him ... it turned out that said buyer had offered RT £50K for the plate and friend struck a deal at £40K direct with the buyer ... happy days ... I understand the plate is going on a McLaren

a mclaren driver stalked my mum back to her house the other week as her numberplate is P1 OOH and he wanted it. She lives round the corner from the factory and has been asked if she'd sell it a couple of times :lol: from the offers she's had it definitely worth more than the car it's on :lol:

That sounds exactly like their style. They offered my Mrs 15k for hers, and in their magazine had a double page spread explaining why '1' plates were worth so much. And they had similar plates for £50k +

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Come on guys they have to make a crust, however they are legit just greedy legit. :lol:

I have a plate for sale with them at the moment and I am asking 50K as I know how they work and in the end I would be happy with 40k

Gives them some wiggle room.

Alex. :)