Condensation in Headlight-Light no longer works

hem

Hey guys has anybody else had any issues with really bad condensation in there head lights?

just my driverside headlight no longer works, Dipped or full/highbeam even the small sidelight bulb is feinght and flikering

indicators work fine tho...also noticing everytime i press the high beam i can here a sort of click noice from the front almost like a relay switch sound

didnt really notice it b4 ( is this normal )

could this be a warranty issue? i know nissan says condensation in the lights is normal, but having the light stop working becouse of it sure as @*!# aint!!!

if this has happened to anybody else when it eventually drys up will the light come back on or do i need to replace the bulbs?

thanks.

2014 370 Nismo

That should be sorted by Nissan Mark. As far as I'm concerned , if a fault effects the safety of a vehicle it should be repaired when a car is under warranty. Take it back. I've never had this problem nor should you.

Jon

Edited by The Bodyman

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update

Im finally getting somewhere!!! took it to the dealer 7WKS AGO they said condensation in the headlight isnt a warranty issue ???? but they will try to get it done as a good will jesture and for me to be prepaired for a drawn out process of them putting it forward to there head office warranty claims dept and them then flatout refusing the claim each time till they finally accept.

He said that they will eventually agree to the claim but it can take 5-6 weeks of this back and fourth. :bang:

he was spot on 6 wks later they have finally accepted it and a brandnew headlight is going to be shipped out. :clap: which now im told will take around 4wks to arrive from japan AAARRRGGGHHHHH :crutches:

im mean come on like theres not a headlight sitting on a shelf in any nissan dealership in the uk LMAO

so thats gonna be the best part of 3mnths to just to sort out 1 damn headlight!!! A COMPLETE PISSTAKE, BUT SAVED £1750 :yahoo:

Im just Damn Lucky i own two cars, cos i work nights and ive only been able to drive my nismo on the weekends in the daylight.

im guessing this is just simply their ploy, hoping most people would eventually get fed up and just pay to replace the headlamp themselves, at £1750 for just 1 headlight im glad ive stuck it out!