350z HR - Tyre Roll?

CJRamze

I had a thread about this a while back and I took into consideration some of the suggestions. However my 350z Still does it and every time I think the wheels are about to fold under the car.

Here's the situation.

My 350z did this standard but now I've done the following.

Coilover Torqen S Suspension.

Front/Rear ARB's

Alignment (camber etc)

Double checked tyre pressures (About 34-36 PSI?)

What happens is if I'm using full lock if I move backwards or forwards on full lock I get this strange slip and the only thing I can think to compare it to is like when you roll your ankle (Hence the panic when it happens)

It "Feels like" the sidewall collapses just for a second and gives this odd feeling through the steering.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm using MPSS all round that were fitted upon purchase of my car (around this time last year)

Any feedback is appreciated.

It's likely to be the cold weather. It was more obvious for me with the 370 geometry.

Certainly if you only notice this when the car is first used after being parked up for a while and definitely during the winter.

Basically the 'summer tyres' we use need to warm up to allow the tread to flex, as designed with the compound used.