v2 bumper or n1 lip confusion

jtuner

hey guys, i'm about to order a new front look for the the zed but i'm torn between the v2 bumper or just the n1 lip. Main reason being i'm planning on lowering the car by 25mm on the front and 30mm on the rears. Does the v2 bumper sit any lower than stock? I live in north london and i'm surrounded by speed humps where I live so was just wondering, I don't wana screw up a new v2 bumper in my first week of having it fitted, or maybe it would be better to just get the n1 lip instead?

V2 front bumper everyday. I unfortunately didn't do enough searching and purchased the v1 lip from a trader and the quality/fitment was so bloody bad. I guess you get what you pay for but it just looks terrible. I'm now saving for a v2 front bumper from rt performance on here also.

v2 it is then, I don't need a lot of convincing when its comes from guys on here. I would love to come down on sunday but unfortunately i'm working, the cons of working for virgin trains, I have to sometimes work sundays, but thanks for the invite, I will definitely make the one at ace café when its been organised and hopefully the car will be ready by then too.

is it as simple as just buying the v2 bumper or are there any additional parts I need to make it fit? I can't remember where I read that but i'm sure someone had said they were having problems fitting it on there facelift z and it need additional parts to make it fit? or did I misread something?