G37S Coupe

Jacko

I know some of you are Evo subscribers.....

Anyway, interesting article in this months mag on the Infiniti G37S Coupe thats coming to the UK next January, for around £31k...... looks very interesting and gets a very good write up considering the one they tested so was US spec!

I'd be keen to have a look one at least I think..... 3.7Lt version of the VQ engine and 330BHP

Worth a read for anyone that has the mag! :thumbs:

...... looks very interesting and gets a very good right up considering the one they tested so was US spec!

What is a right up? :wacko:

smart arse..... was in a rush ok...... its one of those things that pedantic bar stewards like you can pick up on! ;)

And NO it will be Infinti. The whole brand is coming here in Jan 2009 as its been in the states for ages....... Nissans high performance brand etc

:scare: So they are coming to the UK! :yahoo:

If things go right and the camaro is out of bounds, id get one. Really nice to drive, good grunt and i love the inside

They said the inside wasn't quite Audi standards, but close to BMW but it is getting revised to suit UK tastes and upgraded.

...... looks very interesting and gets a very good right up considering the one they tested so was US spec!

What is a right up? :wacko:

smart arse..... was in a rush ok...... its one of those things that pedantic bar stewards like you can pick up on! ;)

It was a serious question. I'm no native English speaker you know :wacko::surrender:

Nop, they look more discrete, but then again, if you need four seats and the boot space I think it is a very good alternative.
+1, i much prefer the Zeee over the Geeee, however i think the extra seats will be better for me due to the little one. However, Sarah can always have a 4 seater and i can get a Zeee again :teeth:

Yeah its not too bad, you can see it on their website.

What is sickening is that they start in the US at $34k, however add tax - say 8% and thats around $37k or so. :rant:

Yeah as I said, Evo saying that going to start at £31k here on the info supplied to them by Infiniti.... but will be interested to see if that stays, considering thats pretty close to a 350z fully loaded (GT Version) etc.... I bet it goes up.... :blush:

Neither of them look as good as the Zed though do they...

No agreed, but slightly different market I guess....

If you look here: http://www.infiniti.com/g_coupe/photos/exterior_photos.html I think the first one in blue from profile looks nice. Definitely one of those cars that certain colours suit it a LOT more than others! I don't think red is the best for it....

If you look here: http://www.infiniti.com/g_coupe/photos/exterior_photos.html I think the first one in blue from profile looks nice. Definitely one of those cars that certain colours suit it a LOT more than others! I don't think red is the best for it....

I think the problem I have with the looks is that it looks a bit Hyundai-ish and the bonnet/front wing lines remind me a bit too much of a Toyota Avensis. I think its lacking the aggressive, or even just sporty, look that I think it will need to appeal to European (in particular UK) buyers.

I think the problem I have with the looks is that it looks a bit Hyundai-ish and the bonnet/front wing lines remind me a bit too much of a Toyota Avensis. I think its lacking the aggressive, or even just sporty, look that I think it will need to appeal to European (in particular UK) buyers.

+1 not keen - just a bit non descript for me - lacking character :blush:

Am loving those wheels!! Anyone know what they are!?

Wheels are Volk Racing GT30 20x9.5 +36 & 20x10.5 +37

Rest of the spec:

Toyo T1R 255/35/20 & 275/30/20

JEspelir GT Springs

Project Mu Racing 6 Pot / 380mm rotors front

Project Mu Racing 4 Pot / 355mm rotors rear

HKS Hi Power True Dual Exhaust

Fujita Air Intake

Sun Automobile hyper grounding system

Bride Cuga / Carbon Seats

Technosquare ECU Tuning

ARC Accessories parts