Milton Keynes & surrounding areas meet - 7th July 2016 @ 8pm

matt89

That sounds crazy Oli! Can't help on the suspension as ours is okay so haven't worked on it.

You can do a visual check on your aux belts and there's indicators on your tyres to check wear for the rears as well. (have a search on the forums).

If you're feeling a bit hands on the brakes is a 2 minute check by taking the wheels off to have a look, at the same time having a look at the pads, again there's guides on the forums.

Exhaust is a bit of a tricky one as you'll need a Jack and axle stands to get it high enough to have a look so as Apoc says take it to a garage for them to have a look if you don't know what you're looking for. Can't give any recommendations as we've managed to do all the work ourselves but can help with any pointers!

When you do the rear tyres, buy them first (online is your best bet) and get an independent to fit and dispose of your old ones (only two tyres fit in the passenger side so don't do all 4!). We saved over £100 doing it this way so it does add up. There's a good place in Brackley who does 4 wheel alignment if you're willing to travel that far. Also seemed pretty knowledgable on the zeds suspension so could always ask if you wouldn't mind having a look.

Just out of interest how long ago were the above done last on the car? If you still have some sort of warranty from the dealership I'd take it back and complain..

Is it not possible to update the thread title Matt?

Just back from holiday, and i know it is possible but i have no idea how!

Edit - figured it out, you have to use the full editor on a PC on the first post.

Edited by matt89
  • Like 1

:excl: Just a collected post to help any newcomers to the thread :excl:

1) kbad

2) Apoc124

3) Matt89

4) SUPRAWOOKIE

5) MarkSt

6) Nate

7) OliverB

8)MLCMK

Thursday 7th July at 8pm

Primark car park by the MK Dons stadium.

Unit A8

MK1 Shopping Park

Stadium Way, Milton Keynes, MK1 1ST

(where the green dot is)

4de2db9d1eb609896b505c0978792c2b.jpg

• Like 2

Was really good to meet everyone this evening, I completely forgot to take any photos though! lol

We'll have to do it again soon and pick a night those people who couldn't make it tonight can make it on!

Hopefully Tristan who I met in KFC that was driving the other ginger one that passed by will find the forum and come along next time too :thumbs:

See some of you Sunday!

Mark

It was a great to meet you all tonight guys. I will try to make the next meet also as nice to just chill and chew the fat and watch the idiots, trying to show off in their small little cars until the police show up 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using hammer and chisel!

• Like 2

Good meet again guys. Think i'll try and arrange the next one for a Tuesday so that different people can join us.

Now.....what we've been waiting for....time for some photos

DSC_0041_zpsnkny2pqk.jpg

DSC_0044_zpsdumng2ct.jpg

DSC_0047_zpsyoppetxw.jpg

DSC_0048_zpsfrxodg2w.jpg

DSC_0049_zpsctxpzohl.jpg

DSC_0080_zpsbpy6btm9.jpg

DSC_0081_zpsa5xiprvo.jpg

DSC_0083_zpsgozp8vs9.jpg

DSC_0085_zpszbisjkhd.jpg

DSC_0086_zps1nsmimbu.jpg