350z steering wheel

Sargara

Does anyone have a steering wheel lieing around unwanted? I'm interesting in sourcing one that can be sent away for a retrim without being stuck during the 2 week turnaround time.

I've pm'd Alex but thought id ask here too, eBay prices are almost as much as the retrim costs :(

A 2 week turnaround...??

Yeah that's what I've been quoted by the company I've used in the past, Jack @ RoyalSteeringwheels.com.

"350Z – perforated sides, nappa top/bottom + silver centre band at 12 o'clock, silver stitching + 2mm thicker"

I haven't commited to anything yet but what would you quote for the above out of interest?

A 2 week turnaround...??

Yeah that's what I've been quoted by the company I've used in the past, Jack @ RoyalSteeringwheels.com.

"350Z – perforated sides, nappa top/bottom + silver centre band at 12 o'clock, silver stitching + 2mm thicker"

I haven't commited to anything yet but what would you quote for the above out of interest?

£145 delivered for that from me. No idea how that compares to Jack's pricing.

I have a wheel about to come off my Z32 (it is a Z33 wheel) which I can sell you.

If you decided on Mondo doing the retrim you can save on postage as I will drop it at his house for you as he only lives 10 mins away.

I've just got one from Jack last week, details are in the last post in my build thread.

He has 350z steering wheels in stock so can do what ever you want on one of his stock wheels. You can then either drive down and get it swapped at his house for £15 or he does a deposit scheme where you pay more upfront and he posts the finished wheel to you, then he returns a deposit to you once you post your old wheel back to him.

You'll probably get my wheel if you do it soon!

He has a 2 week turnaround as his reputation means he's busy with the all the work we keep throwing at him ;) . As I left another car pulled in behind me, his neighbours must love him!

Edited by Randy_Baton