Carbon fibre rear diffuser 'group buy'

Darkside

Hi peoples I have contacted Steve at Redline styling to see about getting a Circuit Sport, c/f rear diffuser. He has told me that I need to get a minimum of 5 orders before he can process the purchase which means.......... A group buy!!!!!!!!

So..... I'm awaiting for a price but wondered how many people would be interested?

Edited by The Beagle

Sorry, I'm trying to post a pic but for some reason I can't . It was meant to go with my original post but sadly refusing.... (I hate technology)

Anyway, as soon as I can, will post pic and I'm still awaiting discounted price.

Its not the top secret style undertray that goes under the exhaust but the diffuser which is above!

Replied on your other thread. Chris is pretty switched on with demand, if enough people wanted a cf one i am sure he could sort, but guessing the majority wouldnt want to pay the extra for something that sits under the car. Give him a try, he is very helpful.